Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Still Nothing & New Updated Photos

We still have no word on whether we passed court or not. Apparently the phone line is so bad that it cannot be confirmed which families passed court. An email was supposed to be sent today but it still hasn't arrived. This isn't encouraging. The pessimist in me says it means we didn't pass and gear myself up to wait again for court.

But, congratulations to the other family with our agency who had their court date today and passed--that's great news!

The email from Toukoul works and we received updated photos of Oliver today. He changes so much each update. We also found out he has chicken pox, so that was a little upsetting.

I'm emotionally spent today.

5 comments:

Debbie said...

I'm so sorry you didn't get any word on court today. Hopefully tomorrow will be the day that brings good news.

MommaT said...

I assume we didn't pass either since they know not all the families passed. This is rotten...but the pictures were nice other than my little guys hair being all cut off

Ang said...

Continuing to pray...you are not alone. We are with you, and most importantly God is with you and in complete control. He is not surprised by anything.

Blessings and Peace~
Angie

Sarri said...

Hi Shannon,
We are a Dove family too- we are hopefully just a few weeks from submitting our Dossier. I'm sorry you haven't gotten any news yet. I'm praying for your family!
(I came across your blog while searching for Dove blogs.)

Mel said...

How emotionally draining.Sure will keep you and the other two families in prayers.
Hoping for some good news for the all of you today.
Blessings,
mel