Thursday, December 3, 2009

Kreativ Blog Award


I've been tagged for the Kreativ Blogger award. These are the blog award “rules.”

I. Thank the person who awarded me the award, and link that person’s blog on my blog. Thanks Jennifer. Now I have to think of 7 things about myself and 7 other bloggers to tag!

II. Identify seven things about myself:

  1. I taught History in middle school for 7 years. I left to be a stay-at-home mom to Chloe.
  2. I've been married for 11 years to Matt. We got engaged in Vienna, Austria on Valentine's Day.
  3. I'm a serial volunteer/organizer. Last year I served on the Board of Director's for 3 organizations, this year I serve on two. Chloe drew a picture of her family last year at pre-school and it was of just she and her dad. When she was asked where her mom was in the picture she replied, "She's in a meeting." I'm excited to report that I will be taking a break from volunteering next year to concentrate on family.
  4. I live in New Jersey, but I am a native Texan.
  5. I'm opinionated and bossy. Apparently this is a learned trait as my daughter is very much like me.
  6. I like living on the east coast and have no desire to move back to the south again. I live just outside the greatest city in the U.S. so there is so much to do. I don't mind the winters (we like to ski), it's the spring I can't stand.
  7. We own an RV and like to go camping.



III. Award seven bloggers with the “Kreativ Blogger Award,” post links to their blogs, and leave a comment on each of their blogs, to let them know of the honor.

I'm going to give this a shot, but am only naming 4 bloggers.

1. Ang-she is waiting on her court hearing to ratify the adoption of her son and daughter. She is my fellow east-coaster with our agency.

2. Sarri-also with our agency and getting ready to send in their dossier to Ethiopia. I wish you all the best on your journey--I hope its a smooth ride!

3. Diana-she really is a Kreativ Blogger, so creative! Diana designed my A Family United blog and this blog for Oliver. She adopted her daughter from China in 2006. I always enjoy reading her posts.

4. Rachel--another creative mommy blogger her crafts and sewing put me to shame. I love to check in on their Ethiopian adoption progress, they are also adopting from Toukoul but with a different agency.

1 comment:

MommaT said...

Good job on your blog...BTW I am also opininated and bossy, or otherwise called a control freak but I think its a good thing:)