Friday, December 4, 2009

Should Hear Something Today

We expect to get some news from our agency today. We did not hear from them yesterday so I assume that means that our case did not get heard in court. We were told not to write yesterday down on our calendar as our new court date. The attorney was unsure what would transpire.

I should probably hear word late this afternoon (EST) on when our court date is rescheduled. I'm really hoping for next week, not a month later.

Its a busy day today, which is a good thing. I will be the taxi driver for the day, taking the puppy to obedience school, Chloe to/from school and then to Chinese school this afternoon. At least it will keep me away from obsessing over the computer and phone all day.

On a sweet, side note: We haven't relayed any of the delays to Chloe. She wouldn't understand, so we haven't shared our disappointment and frustration with her. Yesterday when we were playing in the basement, she randomly went to look at Oliver's picture, kissed it and said, "Please come home soon little brother." It was sweet. Now that I look back though I think it was more of a prayer that another child come into our home. I think she is beginning to believe I am no fun to play with!

4 comments:

Ang said...

Hi Shannon,

I'm at work, so I can't write much but want you to know I'm thinking about you...Angie

MommaT said...

What kind of puppy do to have?
Yeah, I think Micah is tired of playing with me too!

Shannon said...

We have a Gordon Setter--a 65 lb., 7 month old puppy. He doesn't look like a puppy but he sure acts like one!

Debbie said...

I'm stalking your blog for news!!!!!!