Thursday, October 22, 2009

Cyber-Stalking Court Dates

I thought completing all these house projects would keep me busy and my mind off the constant wait that accompanies international adoption. Instead, the carpenter, the carpet installers and others seem to have taken over my house and I am relegated to one room in my house whiling away the day herding dogs out of the way of the workers and spending time on my laptop reading news and adoption blogs in between taking Chloe to her activities. I just want the work to be done now so I can do laundry and clean up the mess of boxes and books dispossessed during the work (never thought I would say I wanted to do either of those things).

So, while I sit here watching the carpenter come in and out, saw and hammer, I search for court dates. I just read that a family that received their referral one month before us received their court date in early November today. Another family, who received their referral two weeks before us got a court date this week of the 2nd of November (that's earlier than the other family who got their referral before them). Point is, November court dates are being scheduled for people who received their referrals in September. That's good news.

4 comments:

Debbie said...

Come on court dates!!!!!!! You should hear something soon.

MommaT said...

Yes, I too am stalking...they better hurry before someone arrests me for being annoying!

Dori's Mommy (Diana) said...

Ooh! I hope you get your court date soon!

Mel said...

OK, I just joined the "Cyber-Stalk-Club", lol