Wednesday, September 30, 2009

By November 1st?

We signed up to give the altar flowers at church on Sunday, November 1. We're hoping to get some Divine Intervention and have our referral before that date. We would like to dedicate the flowers to Oliver as our church announcement of our referral.

Many months ago we signed up to give the altar flowers on September 19th thinking we would have our referral. Didn't work out that way. We dedicated the flowers to my father and for his health-- he had a heart attack the week before (and doing very well now after two stints). So, I am praying for good news to share at church on November 1 and not a family health scare.

6 comments:

MommaT said...

I will pray you get good news in time!!

I was told referrals will pick up now that the courts are open

Mel said...

I have the feeling it won't be much longer for you. Hang in there - October sounds like a good month for referrals.

MommaT said...

After reading the family who is only 8 days in front of us, get their referral, I am getting more excited!!

Debbie said...

I too hope that November 1st allows you to announce good news!

Ang said...

It has to be soon, right?! Wouldn't it be so wonderful if we were all in Ethiopia at the same time, bringing our babies home.

Prayers and Blessings,

Angie

MommaT said...

If any of us that are waiting could connect on facebook or email that would be great. I am on FB (Jennifer Theis - same pic as my blog)